等待 —— waitting

24 年 8 月 30 日 星期五
744 字
4 分钟

每个人都会死

Everyone will die

这个”死“字很沉,实际上也很轻盈。死亡的后面是什么?是一个新的开始,还是真正的结束。我更相信,死亡是一个新的旅程。

This word "death" is very heavy. In fact, it is also very light. What lies behind death? Is it a new beginning or a real end? I believe more that death is a new journey

今年暑假,我失业了,上一篇文章也有说

I lost my job this summer vacation. I also mentioned it in my previous article

9月份,我的外公即将迎来他的新的旅程!

In September, my grandfather is about to embark on his new journey!

If one day I am old 如果有一天我老了

and have to leave you 不得不离开你

please don't be sad and don't cry 请你不要悲伤不要哭泣

This is a new journey 这是一个新的旅程

Please give me some encouragement 请给我一些鼓励

Just remember how much I love you 只要记住我是多么的爱你

Please remember how much I love you 请你记住我是多么的爱你

——《当有一天我老了》

我,等待一份新的工作

I am waiting for a new job

家里人等待外公启程的信息

My family is waiting for news of grandfather's departure.

死亡,害不害怕

Is death frightening?

我的回答,害怕

My answer is, yes.

我的人生还没施展开,还没享受这美好的世界,没有实现我立下的梦想,尽管现在我有些迷茫,找准一个方向,尽快去一个海岛落地补充我的给养

My life has not yet unfolded. I haven't enjoyed this beautiful world. I haven't fulfilled my dreams. Although I am a bit lost now. Find a direction and go to an island as soon as possible to replenish my supplies

我的外公,已经好几天没有吃饭了,据说已经有11天了,打了5天点滴,维持到现在。在第六天,对打点滴就很抗拒。

My grandfather hasn't eaten for several days. It is said that it has been 11 days. He has had intravenous drip for five days and has survived until now. On the sixth day, he was very resistant to having intravenous drip

他已经不记得我们了

He doesn't remember us anymore.

他已经不能说话了,我依稀还记得今年5月份回来的时候,他还能正常说话,还是像往常一样,催促我回家。今天是8月30日,已经不能说话了,就只有简单的叫声。虽然,没有医院的具体判断,我们早已知道他患了阿尔兹海默症,俗称老年痴呆。不过他今年96岁,妥妥高寿了!今天,我在他家守着他,我在等待......

He can't speak anymore. I still vaguely remember that when I came back in May this year, he could still speak normally. As always, he urged me to go home. Today is August 30th. He can't speak anymore. There are only simple cries. Although there is no specific judgment from the hospital, we already know that he has Alzheimer's disease, commonly known as senile dementia. However, he is 96 years old this year. Definitely a long life! Today, I am watching over him at his home. I am waiting...

我觉得这是命中注定吧

I think this is destined.

文章标题:等待 —— waitting

文章作者:leewei

文章链接:https://leewei0923.com/posts/wait[复制]

最后修改时间:


商业转载请联系站长获得授权,非商业转载请注明本文出处及文章链接,您可以自由地在任何媒体以任何形式复制和分发作品,也可以修改和创作,但是分发衍生作品时必须采用相同的许可协议。
本文采用CC BY-NC-SA 4.0进行许可。